NERD LOVES NAILS
...do you?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Polish Find!

When it comes to nailpolish, the CVS that's closest to my college is a barren wasteland. Of course, there's Maybelline, Revlon, and some other polishes that are part of the standard cosmetic lines at CVS, but as for individual nail polish brands, there's really only Orly, Sally Hansen, and Borghese. I looked for the new Milani polishes...not there. I looked for the new Sally Hansen insta-Dri polishes...not there. Barren.

Last night I was visiting my aunt in Marietta, and after a delicious dinner of pasta, I needed to stop into CVS to grab some aspirin and other misc. items. As I always do, I stopped by the cosmetics section to check out the polish. I was GOBSMACKED. I found the new Sally Hansen insta-Dris. They had Barielle (!), and new collections by Orly, Milani, and many other brands.

As I was checking out, the girl at the counter saw that I obviously had a lot of polish. She informed me that she had the new Milani 3D holographic collection in the back, if I'd like to check it out. So she brought it out and let me have first pick!. So, I grabbed all of the colors except for silver and gold, two colors that I never wear.

So, I'll be swatching those in the very near future. If you live near Marietta, Georgia, go check out the CVS on the corner of Johnson Ferry Road and Roswell Road NE...I'm pretty sure it's NE...it's the CVS by the Trader Joe's and California Pizza Kitchen. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment